Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trouble Getting Started



It's always like this.

I'm not sure I can explain why it takes me so long to get started.  I was supposed to leave two weeks ago.  When I was working, I would have gone and already been back.

I have lots of excuses.  The surgery.  The heat.  Plumbing problems in the house.  Fooling around with getting this Blog started.  One excuse is a reason.  Too many excuses is just.... too many excuses.

Enough.  Yesterday I packed the Beast away.

Grrrr.  You do know it's hot in here, right?

Today I washed the vehicles and mowed the lawn.  Tomorrow I will pack the Daze.


Oboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboy!

And Thursday I'll be gone.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob,
My name is Mike and I'm 64 and a wannabe Rv'r. I have enjoyed reading your entire writings beginnig with the letter that started it all. Please hurry up and get on the road again! I would very much like to see and read more details on your motorhome. Be well, travel safe.
Mike